Incentive tour for AXA Assurance Maroc
April, 20-26, 2016
Client: AXA Assurance Maroc
Organizer: Global Russia DMC & PCO
Event name: Incentive tour for AXA Assurance Maroc
At the end of April, Global Russia DMC & PCO has implemented one of the most sophisticated and exciting projects. Global Russia team has elaborated the unique and complicated full-range-of-services incentive tour Moscow – St Petersburg for a large 5* group, total duration of 7 days.
The accommodation is at 5* hotels both in Moscow and St. Petersburg, lunches and dinners at the best premium and panoramic restaurants. All-days support and assistance was from Global Russia team.
In addition to classical places of interest to be visited in both “capitals”, the guests have been impressed by the unique incentive activities and teambuilding programs.
- Interactive meeting with Bread and Salt in “A la Rus” in Kempinski;
- Getting down to “Bunker 42 on Taganskaya” (the historical museum complex ” reserved command and control center of the strategic air forces of the Red Army of Stalin during the Great Patriotic War of 1941-1945 ), 65 meters under the ground (18 floors) to experience the private tour and to watch the military choir performance and tasting of delicious snacks;
- Theatrical check-in at Corinthia hotel with Peter I and Catherine II accompanied by violinists;
- Visit of Russian Vodka Museum (the museum shows how vodka has been made and consumed over the ages, and then gives you the chance to try some for yourself) and tasting of different kinds of alcohol drinks, liqueurs and cordials with traditional snacks;
- Evening entertainment show “Chanel Gangsters” at the new unique complex “Leningrad Center”(It’s a classical theatre redesigned for the modern world demonstrating all types of entertainment: unique performances, DJ sets and multimedia exhibitions). It is a party-style concert – jazz jams and romantic ballads to the accompaniment of a piano and saxophone, original images and musical duel by actors of Leningrad Center. The group specializes in witty compilations of style mixes of famous compositions.
- The military program made a deep impression on clients and became the main highlight of the incentive tour for Moroccans.
- The guests had a wonderful opportunity to take part in different army stages: transfer to the venue by military trucks, meeting by military band and hoisting of the flag, watching of bright military performance using special military equipment, soldiery, armored vehicles, a lot of interactive zones, driving of military vehicles, anti-aircraft cannon shooting, weapons exhibition, shooting range, throwing of knives and grenades, quad bikes riding and field kitchen.
- The River Boat voyage by Neva River and Canals with cocktails and snacks on board, interactive tour inside the Submarine C-189 with imitation of diving and torpedo launching;
- Visit of the true Russian Submarine C-189 located in the city center, Sailor men performing traditional “Yablochko” dance, making of sailor knots, snacks and drinks on the pier.
Gala dinner at the Narishkin mansion located in the heart of St. Petersburg was particularly remembered. Unique welcome drinks with performance accompanied by sound of the harp and flute, interactive photo area with stunning Russian-Tsars costumes and the gala concert with a performance of ballet dancers, Russian-folk dances and songs and watching of the video of the entire trip.
Global Russia Destination Management Company & Professional Conference Organizer is inviting the companies that are willing to implement interesting and complicated tasks! Start your journey with the Global Russia!
If you have a desire to organize a quality event in Russia, please contact us by mail email@example.com and we will answer all your questions. Come to Russia with Global Russia!