Electronic payment services are carried out in accordance with the rules of international payment systems on a confidential basis and security of payment for which the most modern verification techniques, methods of encryption, and data transfer methods are used by closed communication channels.
Inputting of bank card data is carried out at the secure payment page of “Alfa-Bank” JSC which provides the service.
Cases of failure the payment:
- bank card is not intended for payments via the Internet, one can find it out by inquiring your bank;
- not enough money at your bank card for making the payment. For more information about the availability of funds at the bank card you can find out by contacting your bank which issued the bank card;
- bank card details were entered incorrectly;
- bank card has expired. The period of validity is usually indicated at the card face (month and year until which the card is valid). More information about the card validity, one can find out by inquiring your bank which issued the bank card;
- limit of operations per day was exceeded. The daily limit of operations is determined by the partner bank.
In order to provide the correct input, make sure of careful and precise inputting of bank details, the sequence of numbers and letters as they appear on your card:
- The cardholder is usually indicated at the card face by capital letters in English. For example, IVANOV IVAN;
- The card number is usually indicated at the card face and consists of 16 numbers. For example: 0123 4567 8901 2345;
- The period of validity is usually indicated at the card face (month and year until which the card is valid). The card validity is inputted in figures . For example, 12 (entered at the “month” field) and 13 (entered at the “year” field), which means that the card is valid until December 2013);
- CVV2 or CVC2 code (usually indicated at the reverse side of the bank card and consists of 3 numbers. For example, 123.)
If you have any questions regarding the payment by bank card or other questions connected with the website, you may contact us by the following phone number: +7 (812) 385-7307